Refund Policy (HL)
All requests to have a player withdrawn from a House League program must be sent to email@example.com stating the players name, age, team currently registered with (if known), and the reason for the withdrawal.
Please note the following:
- If a refund request is received prior to the start of the program a refund of the registration fee less an Administration Fee is returned (Administration Fees are $35 for U4 to U10 and $75 for U12 and up).
- If a refund request is received after the start of the program, no refund or credit is issued.
- If a program is canceled due to enrollment issues, a full refund is provided.
- If a participant is removed due to disciplinary reasons or breach of Club rules and policies, no refund or credit is issued.
- If a participant cannot play due to medical reasons, a medical note must be provided for a credit to be considered. The credit amount will be determined by the club and will be pro-rated from the date of the medical note.
- A refund request does not guarantee a refund or credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing a refund request.