All requests to have a player withdrawn from a House League program must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the players name, age, team currently registered with (if known), and the reason for the withdrawal.
Please note the following:
- If a refund request is received prior to the start of the program a refund of the registration fee less an Administration Fee is returned (Administration Fees are $35 for U4 to U10 and $75 for U12 and up).
- If a refund request is received after the start of the program, no refund or credit is issued.
- If a program is canceled due to enrollment issues, a full refund is provided.
- If a participant is removed due to disciplinary reasons or breach of Club rules and policies, no refund or credit is issued.
- If a participant cannot play due to medical reasons, a medical note must be provided for a credit to be considered. The credit amount will be determined by the club and will be pro-rated from the date of the medical note.
- A refund request does not guarantee a refund or credit. Please allow 4 weeks for processing a refund request.
All requests to have a player withdrawn from a Competitive team must be sent to email@example.com stating the players name, age, team currently registered with, and the reason for the withdrawal. Please refer to the competitive team financial policy for further details regarding the refund policy from a competitive player.